We are thrilled to announce that our website and training store have been refreshed for 2015. Why? For the main site, www.ResearchRockstar.com, we wanted to make it easier for people to find articles of interest. With more than 250 articles published in the past 4 years, we have a lot of content.
As for the store, http://training.researchrockstar.com/, we wanted to give it a refresh that makes it easier for people to find market research training topics of interest. We reorganized the store into five main categories:
- Qualitative: This includes all qual-related training taught by live instructors in our virtual classroom. Some classes are single sessions, others meet four times.
- Quantitative: This includes all quant-related training taught by live instructors in our virtual classroom. Some classes are single sessions, others meet four times.
- On Demand Training: This is our library of eLearning classes that are self-paced. Most take about an hour to complete. All are every interactive, with exercises and narration.
- MRA Certificates: The Marketing Research Association certificates, one in Qualitative and the other in Quantitative Research Principles.
- Private Training: For organizations that need custom-tailored curriculums or on-site delivery.
We hope you like the new organization and look, and welcome any and all feedback.