Do you question whether your choice of scales and answer options is yielding the best data?
Has your organization ever released an online survey—only to get results that are too vague to be actionable?
Let’s be honest—a lot of people with no training write surveys these days. And it shows. If you or your colleagues are in New York please join me for a crash course in online survey design.
All students will receive a workbook and online access to additional materials.
- 5 steps to planning a successful online survey
- How to avoid common survey design problems
- All about question types and scales
- How to minimize bias and maximize honesty
- Tips for getting people to complete your questionnaire