This November 7th to 9th, many lucky professionals will be gathered in Orlando, Florida learning and networking at one of the industry’s premiere conferences: The Market Research Event (hosted by the Institute for International Research).
But since not everyone has room in their calendar, or budget, for conferences, Research Rockstar is offering an alternative—a way to get market research learning the week of TMRE, but in the convenience of your own workspace, and without spending thousands of dollars.
The other market research event, Market Research University Week, will take place during the same week as TMRE. Students will get a bundle of four great classes and an hour of one-on-one time with instructor Kathryn Korostoff for $579. And with Research Rockstar’s on-demand scheduling, you can choose exactly when to take each class, any time between November 7th and 10th.
At Research Rockstar’s Market Research University Week, students will gain fresh, practical market research knowledge from the comfort of their home or office. Students can pick four classes from the following set of options:
- Ask It Right: All About Scales and Answer Options for Questionnaire Design
- How to Hire a Market Research Agency: Practical steps for a Successful Process
- Learning from History: Using Win/Loss Research to Improve Sales Success
- Market Segmentation: Practical Steps to Research Success
- Product Concept Testing: Practical Steps to Research Success
- Reorganizing the Market Research Function
- Social Media Meets Market Research: Social Media and Social Networking as Market Research Resources
Each class is 40-80 minutes long. After registration, students will be sent an email link that will allow them to specify their four selections and choose the time slots that will best suit their needs. All four classes can be taken in one day, or spread out over four days. For more information on Market Research University Week, please click here. [Entry form no longer available.]