Research Rockstar is thrilled to announce that Jeffrey Henning, president of Researchscape, will be a “camp counselor” at this summer’s Camp Rockstar for market researchers. He joins Kathryn Korostoff (Research Rockstar’s founder and lead instructor), in teaching some of the eight market research classes being offered in this summer program.
About Camp Rockstar
Registration is now open for Camp Rockstar, a summer training camp for market researchers. Come to Research Rockstar’s summer camp, have a lot of fun learning, and let your expanded market research skills take you to the top of the charts.
No black flies. No sunburn. No snoring from the next bunk. Just an opportunity to immerse yourself in fun, interactive learning with a group of your market research peers.
Campers get to pick as many of the following market research classes as they want—all for just $1,200 per student.
- Online Research Methods for 2013: Emerging Quant and Qual methods (meets once a week for 4 weeks). Counselors Henning & Korostoff
- Questionnaire Design 201: All About Scales (meets once a week for 4 weeks). Counselor Henning.
- Intro to SPSS: For Absolute Beginners (meets once a week for 4 weeks). Counselor Korostoff & Timpany.
- Managing Focus Groups (meets once a week for 4 weeks). Counselor Korostoff.
- Market Segmentation (one, 90-minute session). Counselor Korostoff.
- Social Media Meets Market Research (one, 90-minute session). Counselor Henning.
- Conducting Research Interviews (one, 90-minute session). Counselor Korostoff
- Intro to Conjoint Analysis (one, 90-minute session). Counselor Korostoff.
Want a PDF brochure? Download it here.
Registration is now open. Camp runs through August 30th. To see all date options and more, please visit: Camp Rockstar.