I have great news. You may have already completed some of the requirements for earning a Certificate from the Insights Association! See our course list below to see if you have already taken one or more of the eligible courses.
A total of 21 hours of training from select courses, and passing them, earns you a professional certificate—great for refreshing your resume and LinkedIn profile.
So, now what? Well, if you want to earn an Insights Association Certificate there are two to consider:
- The Insights Association Certificate in Qualitative Research Principles
- The Insights Association Certificate in Quantitative Research Principles
Earn your Insights Association Certificate in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Choose your program(s)
- Step 2: Email your choice to our certificates coordinater, Nancy McAndrews, at NMcandrews@ResearchRockstar.com.
- Step 3: We will look up your applicable past course(s) and provide you with a discount code to apply towards the Certificate program fee. The discount code will be based on 30% of the fee you paid any eligible courses taken in the past 12 months. For example, if you have completed a course for which you paid $300, we will give you a $100 discount code towards the Certificate of your choice.
- If you are a Backstage Pass member, the process is a little different. In this case, you just pay for the program registration fee.
Courses eligible for the Qualitative certificate:
- Conducting Research Interviews (90 minutes)
- Ethnographic Research for Customer Insights (2 hours)
- Focus Group Project Management (6 hours)
- Mobile Ethnography: Text & Video Methods (6 hours)
- Online Qualitative Research Methods (6 hours)
- Secondary Research (4.5 hours)
- Social Media Research & Sentiment Analysis (2 hours)
- Writing Qualitative Research Reports (6 hours)
Courses eligible for the Quantitative certificate:
- Excel for Market Research Data Analysis (6 hours)
- Conjoint, Discrete Choice & MaxDiff: An Introduction (2 hours)
- Introduction to Factor and Cluster Analysis (6 hours)
- Quantitative Data Analysis for Survey Research (6 hours)
- Introduction to SPSS (8 hours)
- Market Segmentation (90 minutes)
- Open-ended Questions (4.5 hours)
- Questionnaire Design 201: Scale Selection (6 hours)
- Questionnaire Design Success: A 10-Point Checklist (90 minutes)
- Writing Quantitative Research Reports (6 hours)
Note: you must have passed any course’s final assessments in order for the course hours to be applied towards the 21 hour requirement.