All of the well wishes we give and receive this time of year has me thinking. From a market research context, what am I wishing for everyone in the new year?
- May you win a cool gift at the next industry conference
- May all of your research reports be error-free
- May all of your charts be clearly labelled
- May your clients be kind and your suppliers reliable
- May you have time to test new market research methods
- May you have time to read industry journals at least once a month
- May you have time for training and learning in various forms
- May you hear clients (whether internal or external) comment, “What amazing insights! I’m going to use this information right away!”
- May you have time for music and merriment!